Be proactive – you don’t have to put up with power quality problems. The best place to start is to measure and capture power quality problems. A well performed test is worth more than a thousand guesses. We tackle the tough problems in commercial, industrial, institutional and educational facilities. We offer 24 hour emergency service. If you have problems with any of the following, give us a call at (717) 252-4730.
- Power Quality
- Variable speed drives tripping off line
- Controls tripping off line
- Computer errors from power problems
- Capacitors bank fuses blowing or tripping off
- Nuisance interruptions
- Lights flickering
- Motors tripping off line
- Printers tripping off line
- Equipment failures due to power problems
- Shock hazards
- Poor grounding
- Power quality testing and correction
Testing with a high speed power analyzer can identify what is causing the problem.
- Analysis and testing using microprocessor based analyzers
- Experienced engineering survey and investigation
- Analysis by Registered Professional Engineer
- Correction and mitigation of problems
- Turn-key engineer procure-construct for solutions
- Design services for new construction to avoid power problems
- Proven track record
We are a member of Delaware Valley Power Quality Group (DVPQG). William N. Luddy, PE is currently President and a past speaker.