Experience – Substation and Bucket Truck service
Substation and Bucket truck services are now offered by IETC. We have substantial experience in substation design-build, procurement, construction, installation and preventative maintenance. We provide bucket trucks for service and maintenance at substations. The 12kV switchgear was energized on a weekend day to avoid disruption of power during normal business hours. The campus shutdown and migration to the new switchgear was successful and all project milestones were achieved to our customer’s satisfaction. The individual projects included design, procurement, construction, installation and testing of electrical power equipment, including pad mounted Substation.
Bucket Truck Service. We offer complete overhead line service with experienced operators. Our team of high voltage linemen are skilled in overhead line work from 120 Volt to 139KV. We are currently promoting bucket truck service for sign companies who need bucket trucks for high reach areas.
- Lamp and ballast change-outs for high school and college parking lot lighting, industrial and commercial parking lots and stadium lighting.
- Overhead lines: change high voltage fuses, perform preventative maintenance, test and repair of pole transformers and overhead switches 12KV & 480V.
- Bucket Truck and experienced operator
- High Voltage
- Parking Lot and Stadium Lighting
- Sign Installation
- Substation Maintenance
- Replace Blown Fuses
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation & Repair
- Switch Repair
- Telephone Lines
- Pole Transformers
- Tree Trimming Near Overhead Lines
- High Line
- Hot Glove Work to 15KV
- PM Solutions
- Reach to 93′
Offering 24 hour /7 days a week emergency service: 717-252-4730
Serving customers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, District of Columbia and New Jersey areas.