Career Opportunities Available in York PA for immediate employment:
Career Opportunities Available: (1) Professional Engineer, Electrical – (1) Electrical Construction Foreman
If you want to be part of a great team and secure your financial future, apply for one of our open positions. Benefits for qualified candidates include: paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K Plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options – for full time employees. For more details on any of these positions and to apply, call 717-252-4730 or come in to our office to fill out an application. You may also submit a resume to: email@example.com (or) mail to: 5410 Mt. Pisgah Rd. York PA 17406. Excellent pay, benefits and advancement potential. Steady employment.
Professional Engineer, Electrical – Career oriented individual needed to fill this position
- Electrical Engineer Job Responsibilities include interface with customers and engineers to design and implement safe, functional & reliable power systems, to meet codes, and are cost effective.
- Daily use of National Electrical Code (NEC), NFPA70E, International Building Code and AutoCAD.
- Ability to perform field surveys for arc flash hazard analysis studies with a knowledge of SKM software (Windows based)
- Perform design/build projects for industrial, government, commercial and institutions.
- Oversee construction projects and schedules while performing project management skills and communicating with other engineering disciplines and contractors. Verify projects are being installed per project specifications and are compliant with local and national codes.
- Design control systems from 24V up to 120V;
- Power distribution systems from 120V up to 69KV and working with single phase and three-phase power;
- Power factor correction systems to correct poor power factor issues for facilities.
- Develop testing plans and procedures for preventative maintenance testing for facilities, which includes testing underground cables, transformers, medium voltage switchgear and low voltage switchboards.
- Assist sales effort by promoting engineering services, cost estimates and technical information on proposals for review by existing and potential clients.
Electrical Construction Foreman
- Experience in power distribution systems 120V to 69kV
- Able to plan & manage electrical construction projects and work well with others
- Supervisory skills to direct and manage personnel.
- Good customer/employee communication
- Able to identify and resolve conflict
- Must implement safety rules enforced by OSHA, IETC and it’s customers on every project
- Active Journeyman or Master Electrician license
- Working knowledge of medium voltage cable installation termination
- High School Education or equivalent
- Experience working as an electrician in industrial and commercial installations, operations and maintenance
- Must have solid credential & completed a credited electrical apprenticeship
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Valid drivers’ license with a clean driving history required
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics, blueprints, specifications, codes, ordinances and other documentation of equipment and systems
- Strong understanding of NEC and NFPA codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in planning, organizing and leading electrical construction projects
- Willing to work more than 40 hours per week, if needed
- Requirement of 8 years electrical work experience
IETC is an industry leader in electrical testing and design-build construction
IETC is an equal opportunity employer