Career Opportunities Available in York PA for immediate employment:
Career Opportunities Available: (1) Professional Engineer, Electrical – (1) Financial Controller – (1) Electrical Construction Foreman – (1) Test Technician
If you want to be part of a great team and secure your financial future, apply for one of our open positions.
Professional Engineer, Electrical – Career oriented individual needed to fill this position
- Electrical Engineer Job Responsibilities include interface with customers and engineers to design and implement safe, functional & reliable power systems, to meet codes, and are cost effective.
- Daily use of National Electrical Code (NEC), NFPA70E, International Building Code and AutoCAD.
- Ability to perform field surveys for arc flash hazard analysis studies with a knowledge of SKM software (Windows based)
- Perform design/build projects for industrial, government, commercial and institutions.
- Oversee construction projects and schedules while performing project management skills and communicating with other engineering disciplines and contractors. Verify projects are being installed per project specifications and are compliant with local and national codes.
- Design control systems from 24V up to 120V.
- Design power distribution systems from 120V up to 69KV and working with single phase and three-phase power.
- Design power factor correction systems to correct poor power factor issues for facilities.
- Develop testing plans and procedures for preventative maintenance testing for facilities, which includes testing underground cables, transformers, medium voltage switchgear and low voltage switchboards.
- Assist sales effort by promoting engineering services, cost estimates and technical information on proposals for review by existing and potential clients.
- Career oriented person to fulfill financial controller position to help grow this $6M-$8M company. Jump start your career with this key management position that reports to and is a business consultant to the President on all business matters.
- This position also advises and works with project managers regarding project financial results including revenue/expenses and expected profits.
- Hands-on position is responsible for all aspects of the financial reporting, general ledger, fixed assets, invoicing, accounts receivables, and risk management. It also oversees the payroll and accounts payable functions.
- Job duties include preparing journal entries and general ledger review, balance sheet and income statement review and analysis, monthly close process and financial reporting as well as individual job status reviews. Performs weekly review of cash flow forecasts and disbursements. Prepares monthly financial package, focusing on bookings, backlog, revenue, job profitability, expenses and cash.
- Oversees customer invoicing, payroll and accounts payable processing. Prepares and files quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
- Responsible for human resource function, including benefit administration, new hire enrollments, benefit renewals, annual open enrollment process and payroll updates.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a broad knowledge of all the business functions processes and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related education
- Minimum 10 years of broad based financial management experience
- Certified Public Account (CPA ) is a plus
- Strong understanding of accounting standards and practices
- Broad knowledge of human resource and payroll practices and regulations
- Proficiency in Computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Work Outlook)
- Proficiency in maintaining accounting related software
Electrical Construction Foreman
- Experience in power distribution systems 120V to 69kV
- Able to plan & manage electrical construction projects and work well with others
- Supervisory skills to direct and manage personnel.
- Good customer communication
- Able to identify and resolve conflict
- Must implement safety rules enforced by OSHA, IETC and it’s customers
- Active Journeyman or Master Electrician license
- Working knowledge of medium voltage cable installation termination
- High School Education or equivalent
- Experience working as an electrician in industrial and commercial installations, operations and maintenance
- Must have solid credential & completed a credited electrical apprenticeship
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Valid drivers’ license with a clean driving history required
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics, blueprints, specifications, codes, ordinances and other documentation of equipment and systems
- Strong understanding of NEC and NFPA codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experienced in implementing safety procedures in the workplace
- Experience in planning, organizing and leading electrical construction projects
- Willing to work more than 40 hours per week, if needed
- Requirement of 8 years electrical work experience
Test Technician – (THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED)
- Interface with customers, electricians and other test technicians
- Perform oil quality and dissolved gas analysis sampling on liquid filled transformers
- Circuit breaker testing
- Primary injection, relay testing,
- Doble Power Factor, Tan Delta VLF, capacitor testing
- Connect metering equipment
IETC is an industry leader in electrical testing and design-build construction
Benefits for qualified candidates include: paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K Plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options – for full time employees. For more details on any of these positions and to apply, call 717-252-4730 or come in to our office to fill out an application. You may also submit a resume to: email@example.com (or) mail to: 5410 Mt. Pisgah Rd. York PA 17406. Excellent pay, benefits and advancement potential. Steady employment.
IETC is an equal opportunity employer