Career Opportunities Available in York PA for immediate employment:
Career Opportunities Available: (1) Administrative Assistant/Receptionist – (1) Professional Engineer, Electrical – (1) Electrical Construction Foreman
If you want to be part of a great team and secure your financial future, apply for one of our open positions.
Administrative Assistant – Receptionist
- Hours : 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (½ hour for lunch)
This person must be experienced in supporting all levels of the organization in secretarial and general assistance needs. The person will be working with electrical engineers, electricians, estimators, and administrative personnel. Each function has different needs. A friendly, cheerful, and professional personality is required to get along well with others and present the proper image to customers and suppliers. The person must be a good listener as well as a good communicator. Should be a self starter and be able to work independently. Excellent organization abilities required for general work area, project filing and electronic document management. Familiarity with computer network document filing schemes is helpful such as multiple drives and sub-directories.
Proficient in word processing (MS Word); Familiar with professional formatting of letters such as spacing, notations, initials. Creating / Revision of documents consistent with company style
Job Proposals describing scope of work, clarifications, terms, etc. Electrical Testing Reports using MS Word including multiple tables. Preparing Purchase orders; Final Project Reports as appropriate; Knowledge of mail-merge with MS Access a plus
Maintain internal registers and files, both paper and electronic. Knowledge of MS Excel Required. Quote Register. Proposal Log and files. Project Work Plan. Job file set up. Answering phones for office (central line) professionally. Transferring and announcing incoming calls internally. Receiving calls from potential and existing customers / suppliers. Filing letters, project documents, etc. Faxing documents as required. Preparing outgoing mail, packages. Distributing incoming mail, other documents. Receiving UPS deliveries & notification to purchaser. Proficient in: MS Word; MS Excel; MS Outlook; MS Access a plus
Professional Engineer, Electrical – Career oriented individual needed to fill this position
- Electrical Engineer Job Responsibilities include interface with customers and engineers to design and implement safe, functional & reliable power systems, to meet codes, and are cost effective.
- Daily use of National Electrical Code (NEC), NFPA70E, International Building Code and AutoCAD.
- Ability to perform field surveys for arc flash hazard analysis studies with a knowledge of SKM software (Windows based)
- Perform design/build projects for industrial, government, commercial and institutions.
- Oversee construction projects and schedules while performing project management skills and communicating with other engineering disciplines and contractors. Verify projects are being installed per project specifications and are compliant with local and national codes.
- Design control systems from 24V up to 120V;
- Power distribution systems from 120V up to 69KV and working with single phase and three-phase power;
- Power factor correction systems to correct poor power factor issues for facilities.
- Develop testing plans and procedures for preventative maintenance testing for facilities, which includes testing underground cables, transformers, medium voltage switchgear and low voltage switchboards.
- Assist sales effort by promoting engineering services, cost estimates and technical information on proposals for review by existing and potential clients.
Financial Controller – this position is no longer available
Electrical Construction Foreman
- Experience in power distribution systems 120V to 69kV
- Able to plan & manage electrical construction projects and work well with others
- Supervisory skills to direct and manage personnel.
- Good customer/employee communication
- Able to identify and resolve conflict
- Must implement safety rules enforced by OSHA, IETC and it’s customers on every project
- Active Journeyman or Master Electrician license
- Working knowledge of medium voltage cable installation termination
- High School Education or equivalent
- Experience working as an electrician in industrial and commercial installations, operations and maintenance
- Must have solid credential & completed a credited electrical apprenticeship
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Valid drivers’ license with a clean driving history required
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics, blueprints, specifications, codes, ordinances and other documentation of equipment and systems
- Strong understanding of NEC and NFPA codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in planning, organizing and leading electrical construction projects
- Willing to work more than 40 hours per week, if needed
- Requirement of 8 years electrical work experience
Test Technician – (THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED)
IETC is an industry leader in electrical testing and design-build construction
Benefits for qualified candidates include: paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K Plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options – for full time employees. For more details on any of these positions and to apply, call 717-252-4730 or come in to our office to fill out an application. You may also submit a resume to: email@example.com (or) mail to: 5410 Mt. Pisgah Rd. York PA 17406. Excellent pay, benefits and advancement potential. Steady employment.
IETC is an equal opportunity employer