IETC is an Electrical Design/Build contractor serving the Baltimore MD, York, Lancaster, Ephrata & Harrisburg PA, Lemoyne, Lebanon & Reading PA, Mechanicsburg, Carlisle & Hanover PA, Chambersburg & Camp Hill PA. We also service customers in Delaware and New Jersey.
IETC is uniquely qualified and experienced to provide electrical engineer, procure and construct (EPC) services for a complete, turn-key design/build project. We have an experienced design staff, electricians and construction professionals with an average of 20 plus years’ experience to expertly manage and construct your next electrical project. We have PE registrations in eighteen states.
We provide a single source of responsibility for your difficult engineering or construction projects. Fast track, complicated projects are our specialty.
A partial list of on-going and past projects are provided below:
- Emergency Power Systems
- College Power Distribution Systems, 12470 Volt
- Design-Build a large, 4 story corporate office building
- 69,000 Volt substation and 13 KV underground feeders for industrial customer
- Retirement community power distribution, 12470 Volt to 120 Volt, Medium voltage and high voltage
- Hospital Power Distribution
- Large Government Building switchgear, transformer, switchboard and MCC replacements with no interruption to business
- Co-generation system and distribution generation
- Industrial plant electrical distribution system upgrade including transformers, switchboards, 13.2 kV overhead and underground cables
- Complete Design-Build of (3) Churches in Lancaster County and York including lighting, dimming and sound systems
- Power Factor Correction Systems
- Transformer testing, analysis, repair or replacement for numerous industrial, government and institutional customers
- Design-Build of medium and large backup power systems for businesses
- Industrial plant process line addition including power, lighting, controls and communications
- Industrial plant renovation for two new process lines including demolition, power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, controls and communications
- Conversion from secondary voltage to primary voltage service for industrial customers to save utility costs